Creative Upcycle Exchange
More ART. Less WASTE.
As good stewards of every item donated to Goodwill of the Southern Alleghenies we are proud to announce the formation of the Creative Upcycle Exchange (CUE). This new program will extend the lifecycle of unsold goods and industrial byproducts, redirecting materials out of the waste stream and into the hands of artists, crafters, DIYers, makers, and educators.
If you are an artist, a crafter, a DIYer, or a maker, CUE can supply materials
for all of your creative endeavors, plus:
- Save you time and money, giving you more time to create
- Provide opportunities to showcase your products and grow your brand thru Goodwills’ network of online and social media channels
- Provide new channels of communication and collaboration with leaders in the Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle movement.
If you are an educator inspiring the next generation of creative thinkers,
we can help with:
- Low-cost materials for cash-strapped school districts
- Workshops highlighting recycling challenges/solutions
- Recycling/environmental project kits customized to your curriculum
If you care about the health and sustainability of your community,
the Creative Upcycle Exchange will:
- Help to reduce the environmental impact of our landfills
- Provide tax savings for business partners who donate industrial waste
- Provide Green Collar jobs for the growing eco-conscious marketplace
Grand Opening Event in Spring 2016:
If you would like program updates, wish to make a request for materials, or would like to be invited to our Grand Opening event in the Spring of 2016, please fill out the form below and join our mailing list!